By continuing to surf our website or contacting us, the user acknowledges to understand and gives Lumina Stone the consent to use your personal data as describe in this document.
The GDPR covers all processing of the personal data of people in the EU – whether the actual act of processing is performed in the EU or not.
Controller of Personal Information
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of the applicable GDPR is:
10th Floor, Building T6, Smart City, 2nd Jihua Road.
Chancheng District, Foshan
Postal Code: 528000
What Personal Information do we collect?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal data (first name, surname, address and email address) in order to allow us to process your enquiry quickly and in a targeted manner.
When do we collect Information?
We collect information from you in the following cases:
- If you surf our website. Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information, which alone cannot identify you, including without limitations, information derived from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Web Site or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. Further info at Google Analytics section,
- If you contact us, online or offline (for example by telephone, email or post),
- If you submit an enquiry,
- If you register your warranty.
Additionally, we may collect information from third parties, such as our partners or advertisers.
Also, through providers that we may have engaged to collect information on behalf of Lumina Stone.
How do we use the Personal Data provided?
Unless you notify us otherwise, Lumina Stone may occasionally email you to tell you about new products, to follow up your enquiries, ask for feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on with our brand. We try to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please let us know at email@example.com.
The user agrees that Lumina Stone is collecting, administrating, processing your personal data which has been willingly provided for processing your request.
The user is informed and agrees that your personal data may be processed, including without limitation, as:
- Email correspondence related to the provided enquiry,
- Transferring information to partners and suppliers of Lumina Stone, containing personal information about your enquiry in order to assist you and to support our business.
- Email correspondence to be updated on the latest news,
- For providing, maintaining or improving your user experience and our site operation,
- To carry out analysis and market research,
- To undertake targeted marketing campaigns,
- For management and administrative purposes.
The user contribution to Lumina Stone data base may be used without compensation to you for online and/or offline commercial uses.
Legal Basis for using your Personal Information
Lumina Stone will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reason and needs to use your information. Under EU in almost all cases the legal basis will be:
- Because we need to use your information to process your enquiry,
- Because we perform the contract we have with you,
- Because it is in Lumina Stone’s legitimate interests to improve our business,
- Because Lumina Stone needs to comply with a legal obligation,
- Because you have consented to Lumina Stone using your information for a particular purpose.
Lumina Stone is committed not to retain personal data any longer that we need it.
In the case of submitting an enquiry, we will keep your personal data for a period of 15 years or until you express your willingness to delete it from our data base.
In the case of registering the warranty of your Lumina Stone product, we will keep your personal data for the period of the validity of the warranty plus the time necessary to handler or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to the product.
If you stop interacting with us as a customer, we will remove or anonymise your information after 7 years.
How do we protect your Information?
Lumina Stone is committed to use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we follow industry standard procedures to help safeguard and secure the information provided.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can configure your browser not to accept cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers may be different from each other, look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.